21. oktober 2012

How to find an image scource.



Today I thought I would share a little tip with you.  Maybe this I common knowledge, but I just learned about it a few days ago. 

I like this page called 1000 kreative ideer - One thousand creative ideas on Facebook and they post a lot of very inspirational images every day. But they do not add a link to the original source which is very irritating when you want to learn more about the artist or the project.   This method I'll show you is also very helpful for those times you find a good pin on pinterest that’s not linked to the proper source or if your just curious to see if some of you personal pictures has been posted by someone else.



All you have to do is open google images in a new page or tab. 
You then go back to your image, left click and drag it over to google. Don’t let go of the mouse button until the image I over the box that helpful enough says “drop image here”. 



Then you do just that, end viola a lot of links appear. 



Hope at least some of you will find this little tip helpful :)

3 kommentarer:

Sarah Leonard sa...

This is really helpful - thanks!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Anonym sa...

Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Thanks,
Sarah

Christine sa...

Very useful!!! Thanks!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...