20. desember 2012

Christmas cones

Its been a few busy weeks, but things are finally slowing down. I attended 4 Christmas fairs this year and one of them lasted for 5 days so I didn't have time to do much else.


Something that's both fun and easy to make are there cones. I prefer to make mine of fabric so that they'll last longer. I used some old christmas tablecloths with stains on them and combined that with some new fabrics. I cut the pieces out avoiding the stains, decorated some of them with lace and sew it all together. I tried finding a proper tutorial online to show you but the closest thing was this
Maybe I'll make one myself next year.



What was left after the markets I filled with candy and gave to friends and colleagues wishing them a happy Christmas. 


http://www.myrepurposedlife.net

3 kommentarer:

Wendy sa...

they are really lovely, what a nice idea.

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild sa...

I really like these, part. the ones with the roses and the little balls. Lovely contemporary execution of an age old idea!!! Do come show off your work at our linky party: http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-45/

Tammy sa...

These are just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing them with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...