13. februar 2013

Freehand machine embroidery - not amused

Last week was my brothers birthday so I decided to sew him a picture of their family dog.
First i drew some weak pencil lines on a very thin piece of white cotton. What I should have done next was to iron some interfacing to the back to prevented the fabric from creasing. That is what I will do the next time I sew a similar picture, but this time I didnt have time to start over so i just left it as it is. My brother loves pink so the color of the background was a given from the start and the crown is silver, but that was difficult to capture in the picture. 




5 kommentarer:

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley sa...

I love it. The dog looks like he has such attitude and the pink background really makes it stand out.

Donna Wilkes sa...

I like the wrinkles - it appears to be the dog's skin. I also love those domino pendants. Very creative!

Diana of Diana Rambles sa...

I love this! I would love you to come join my Pin Me Linky Party that starts in a few minutes at 8am CST. I allow up to 3 links each week! I am a new follower!

Justine of SewCountryChick sa...

What a beautiful artistic creation!

Unknown sa...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...